Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thankful Thursdays

This seems to be a popular topic for blog posts, so I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon!

I have so much to be thankful for so I'll try to keep it from getting too long :-)

My baby boy is 6 weeks old today! I can't believe that he's been here for that long already. I am so thankful for everything that he has brought to my life, my life is so much more rich with him in it. I love everything about that little man!

I'm thankful that HE SLEPT SIX HOURS STRAIGHT last night!!!!! Seriously -- I felt like a new person this morning! :-D That was a first for him, and I am begging praying that it continues.

I'm thankful to have such a great job, and also that I will soon (probably) be able to go full-time without having to wait to graduate. I will be sad to leave my Andrew all 5 days a week instead of the current 3 days, but it will be okay. I am so glad that I work at such a great place and work with so many awesome people.

I'm thankful for all the help I have with Andrew. I'm thankful beyond words for my family and all they have done for us.

I'm thankful that my grandparents are in town this weekend and get to meet Andrew!

I'm thankful most of all to be a part of my wonderful amazing little family! I love my boys!!

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment